Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Knives Out



Knives Out PG-13
My Rating 4.5 Stars


Knives Out is a Murder Mystery / Who Done It type movie with a lot if heart and the right amount of funny bone added in. It is such a fun ride the entire time that the 2 hours you spend in the theater flies by and you don’t want it to stop.  

It definitely takes queues from a Sherlock Holmes or a Murder on the Orient Express but is not typecast by them either. And the cast, oh what a cast. I still do not understand how they can pay for this amount of talent and still afford to make the movie but what a movie they made.  Between the easy dialogue, nervous energy, and intriguing characters that are continually on display, this movie makes for one of my more enjoyable viewings this year so far.

There is one criticism I have with the movie, however it is not something I can get into without giving away parts of the movie.  I will just say, for me, it could have been a little different and I would have loved it more.

With that being said, this is still a great movie and should be seen ASAP and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives Out

Knives Out PG-13 My Rating 4.5 Stars Knives Out is a Murder Mystery / Who Done It type movie with a lot if heart and the right...